Saturday, May 15, 2010

Endura report

The greatest challenge was the technical downhill sections, these seem to slow me down the most because I was on a hardtail and on the rocky sections I was just a bit more cautious to try to avoid getting flat tyres. Another challenge was the sand, these stages had the most sand that I have ever riden, punching through that sand proved to be very tiring on the body.

The most memorable moment was when I was riding the 95kmstage, and Luke jumping in for the last 16km with him running up my back side with his bike when I came to a stop and not alerting anyone behind me, Luke ended up with 8 stiches that day due to my ignorance.

Another was being able to finish the race, this was a great moment for me because this race was my first stage race and I have really felt like I have achieved something great.

No comments:

Post a Comment