Thursday, May 13, 2010

stage three red centre mtb

Stage three was a 49km stage; this stage was full of short pinch climbs that where littered with rocks that were shortly followed by a lot of short rocky downhill sections. this race was a lot more flowy with a few long sections of 4wd track. This stage has been one of the most enjoyable out of all. The majority of the stage I spent trying to eat every half hour ether a bar or jell, eating regularly is one of the most important things over a long distance, I knew if I did not eat regularly I would have blown up early in the race. My performance over the race was good, I was able to keep caching people even though I burped my tyre twice and lost air. I finished the race in 3:27 which was a great result for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment